What is Coaching?
Coaching is a relationship between the Client and the Coach that accelerates the process of great performance. It is about individuals or organizations that are identifying purpose and through that relationship a plan is co-created and built upon.
Many Clients turn to Coaching because they are aware of an improvement or change that needs to be made. A Coach will not tell a Client what to do; rather they will work together to build a plan and ensure accountability and create purpose.
Newsflash: Coaching doesn’t show the Client anything new, usually we know what we need to do! But Coaching can give you a very different outlook- to see the world and yourself differently.
- 100% Confidential
- Raises awareness
- It is not therapy, consulting or advice
- In the session you can bring any topic which is present with you at that time
My role as a Coach:
- Help work-out, set, clarify and maintain your goals
- Give you a safe space to talk, share and listen
- Hold you accountable
- Help establish your own solutions and strategies
- Encourage support and believe in you!
- Raise self awareness, challenge you and help you recognize any road blocks
Your role as a Client:
- Be honest and open. Tell me when you can’t be. If you do not want to go somewhere in our conversation, please stop me and let me know.
- The client needs to adopt a positive outlook on life and yourself.
- Ready to be accountable for your life/decisions/actions
- Reminder: you are responsible for your results!
- Your success is directly linked to your commitment and effort made.
Ready to find out more?
Meet the Team
Co-Founder, CRHA and PPCC
Sara is a certified human resources professional with a Joint Specialization in History and English Literature. Sara’s passions include; reading, personal and professional wellness, and yoga. Becoming a Coach has been Sara’s greatest endeavour, because it allows her to co-create partnerships with her clients to help succeed and surpass their goals.
As your Coach I will oftentimes:
- Interrupt you
- Get tough with you
- Challenge you and ask difficult questions
- Repeat back what you said
- And give you homework between sessions